By Greg Migliore | Ann Arbor Business Review November 15, 2007 Categories: Commercial real estate, Square Footage First Martin Corp. is considering renovating the former Enzo’s Sports Bar in southern Ann Arbor into an 8,500-square-foot retail development. First Martin hopes to attract food and service-oriented tenants to the site at the corner of State Street […]
- Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown Rendering
- MLive – 6-story hotel taking shape in downtown Ann Arbor, fall opening planned
- WJR News – 6-story hotel taking shape in downtown Ann Arbor, fall opening planned
- Ann Arbor Area Business Monthly – Hospitality Industry’s Local Economic Impact Increases
- First Martin Wins 2012 Deals of the Year Award
- Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – Swisher 2011 Market Report
- 201 Depot Street 100% Leased – Welcome JJR SmithGroup!
- Historic First National Building – Space Available
Archive for Press Releases
Ann Arbor. A City of Innovation. A World of Opportunity.
Ann Arbor is one of America's great cities, and First Martin has specialized in commercial property in and around the city for 40 years. We would be happy to show you our portfolio of available commercial properties. Tel: 734-994-5050